James Brewster Financial Services Ltd offers independent, unrestricted and unbiased financial advice, planning and mortgage arrangement.
The principal, James Brewster is a highly qualified and very experienced independent financial adviser with clients predominantly in North East England.
James manages to be both professional and friendly as he guides clients through every stage of the financial planning process. He makes recommendations based on each client’s circumstances, goals and aspirations and reinforces them with annual reviews to ensure ongoing excellent service.
The financial planning process:
- Evaluate and analyse complex information regarding clients’ financial circumstances, needs and relevant considerations
- Design, monitor and critically assess a bespoke portfolio with reference to market indices and empirical evidence
- Understand and evaluate the various tax considerations that need to be taken into account when making a
recommendation for a client
- Research and critically evaluate options
- Formulate recommendations
- Develop plans for the implementation of solutions
- Present and explain findings in a logical, clear, concise and coherent manner
James Brewster was employed as a financial adviser for The Co-operative Financial Services from August 2006 to April 2011, where he won two awards.
From 2011 to 2014 he worked as a self-employed independent financial adviser. In 2015 he set up James Brewster Financial Services Ltd.
The Institute of Financial Services
Diploma for Financial Advisers (DipFA), 2011, including:
- Financial Services Regulation and Ethics
- Advanced Financial Advice
Certificate for Financial Advisers (CeFA), 2008, including:
- Introduction to Financial Services & Products and UK Regulation
- Investments and Risks
- Retirement Planning and Protection
Certificate for Mortgage Advice and Practice (CeMAP), 2008, including:
- Mortgage law, policy, practice and markets, mortgage applications, mortgage payment methods and products, mortgage arrears and post completion issues
University of Teesside
Computer Studies, BSc (Hons), 2003